Are you socially intelligent?
A creative flair and a passion for details are crucial at Relative Marketing. As a family run marketing agency based in the heart of Bolton, honesty, loyalty, growth, respect, support and fun are the core values at the heart of our business.
Your super power should be your ability to multitask! Your organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once are really important as is your self-motivation and passion for what you do.
- Help manage all company Social Media accounts – internal and clients
- Develop engaging, creative and innovate content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand focused messages
- Coordinate Social Media messaging with the wider Marketing Department to ensure consistency
- Analyse Social Media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficiency and areas for improvement
- Work with other departments to develop Social Media timelines coinciding with new product releases, Ad campaigns or other brand messages
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity across all Social Media platforms
- Help create contacts with Social Media influencers
- Work alongside our Digital marketing team – SEO, development, branding, media & PR marketing communications
- Ensure Social Media strategies support strategic communications
- Lead the development and implementation of a range of content forms
- Demonstrate a measurable ROI from Social Media
- Continuous research for personal development within Social Media and changes in activity
- Project Management
- Strong copywriting
- Client Communications
- Passion for Social Media and marketing as a whole
- Minimum of 2 years’ agency experience
- Exceptional proficiency in paid Social Media campaigns, strategy, analysis and budget management
- Extensive portfolio of full campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Deep understanding of campaign targeting, remarketing and cross-channel attribution
- Proficient with Office 365 including Word & Excel
- A clear communicator, able to explain complex facts in an understandable way
- Methodical with great problem solving and strong analytical skills.
In the first instance, we require applicants to email a CV together with a letter explaining why you would be perfect for the role, please include two case studies of projects you have recently been involved with. All emails are to be sent to [email protected].
You will not be considered without all of the above.
We are fastidious about the staff we recruit so you should expect an in-depth recruitment process consisting of a telephone interview, face to face interview and a skills assessment. This company is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.