A creative flair and a passion for details are crucial at Relative Marketing. As a family-run marketing agency based in the heart of Bolton, honesty, loyalty, growth, respect, support and fun are the core values at the heart of our business.
The success of the agency has very much been built on our consistent drive to deliver industry-leading projects with passion and ‘out the box’ thinking. Our clients consist of high-end B2B specialist businesses as well as B2C companies that provide luxury items to the market. All have a common theme – they are passionate about their businesses!
- Support team in the implementation of all digital and social-based projects
- Account management of day to day digital projects
- Client contact for project status and required next steps
- Implement overall digital project management through the management of timelines and client status reporting
- Assist Client Services Director and Office Manager in budget management and tracking
- Collaborate with Client Services Director, creative team, SEO, and tech to ensure teams are informed, set team expectations on next steps
- Help manage all company social media accounts – internal and clients
- Support the team in monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity across all social media and digital platforms
- Work alongside our digital marketing team – SEO, development, branding, media & PR marketing communications
- Continuous research for personal development within Digital and Social and changes activity
- Assist with drafting client project budgets and the digital scope of work
- Assist with deck compilation for client presentation meetings
- Draft creative briefs as needed
- Liaison with clients regarding asset handover and tracking
- Prepare and draft client contact reports as needed
- Attend and participate in internal and client meetings as needed
- Collaborate with Client Services Director in formulating digital and social strategy
- Digital Project Management
- Knowledge of social media / digital space
- Client communications
- Passion for digital and social media and marketing as a whole
- Strategic – minded
- Minimum of 1-year agency experience
- Proficiency in digital and social media implementation
- Proficient with Office 365 including Word & Excel
- A clear communicator, able to explain complex facts in an understandable way
- Methodical with great problem solving and strong analytical skills.
In the first instance, we require applicants to email a CV together with a letter explaining why you would be perfect for the role, please include two case studies of projects you have recently been involved with. You will not be considered without all of the above. Please email your CV and letter to [email protected]
We are fastidious about the staff we recruit so you should expect an in-depth recruitment process consisting of a telephone interview, face to face interview and a skills assessment. This company is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.